Sunday 24 July 2011

Yes, I caved

Yes, I got a Twitter account *hangs head in shame* You can find (and follow, if you want) here: https://twitter.com/#!/evilpgmistress I also published on Amazon's Kindle publishing service today in order to expand my selling channels, and also on CreateSpace as well. As these two become available, I'll add them to my links list, and post them in blogs as well. The Kindle product will be available most likely by tomorrow, while I'll have to wait a couple of days for CreateSpace to get my project there up and running. But at least I've expanded my selling channels, so fingers crossed I can get some serious attention. I just need to know how to go about promoting without being a pain about it @_@ I've done the whole Facebook fan page for the series as a whole, I've created a Twitter account, and I've left the direct link to Neverend on Lulu as a part of my signature on deviantArt. I'm also thinking about creating a WordPress blog, but that will depend on whether I need the further exposure. Gah. I need to read around and get some advice on how to utlitise what I've created so far so I can draw more attention to my books, and make some sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment